Wednesday, April 14, 2010

life




one of the hardest things for me is knowing the person i love the most will one day depart from my side. the one person who would give everything and anything for me. the person who held me at my worst, and pushed me when he knew i could exceed my expectations. i guess it's just something i chose not to think about because it makes me uneasy, but it really isn't something i can avoid. i've learned that people forget what you have said, people forget what you have done, but they will never forget how you made them feel. i know sometimes 3 simple words may be forgotten in the midst of time, but in time i see how it's made me feel. one day when you are no longer here. i will always remember how you made me feel, and how great that was. if you depart today, tomorrow, next week or next year. just know that every bit of love that resides in me is poured in every time i say i love you daddy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy and greatfull the way you are thinking and write about your daddy, but I'm feeling sad you didn't realize how much your mom love you.

    ReplyDelete