Friday, September 10, 2010

mother mine.




As time goes by, I allow myself to be left with only one thing; memories.
Memories which only bring smiles, and tears and joy along with laughter.
But I believe in life, I've only made one mistake.
One which I regret with all my heart.
One which I now realize could have been prevented.
Not loving and caring, and being around my mother as much as I would have wished.
Until now I realize that she is my absolute everything.
At times I think to myself that it's much too late since she's not by my side.
But I know she's with me at heart-always
I know she thinks about me always and I know she'll always love me.
I just wish I would have realized it alot sooner..
As time goes by, I allow myself to be left with only one thing; memories.
Memories which only bring smiles, and tears and joy along with laughter.
But I believe in life, you always have a choice.
And today I chose to liberate myself from my one regret.
So here I am.. I love you Mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment